Terms of Service
By accessing Koncocoo.com and its affiliated sites (collectively, the "Site"), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site. The materials contained in the Site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Web Gnomes, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Site or in the Site's email correspondence are provided "as is". Web Gnomes, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Web Gnomes, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Site or in any of its email correspondence.
In no event shall Web Gnomes, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if Web Gnomes, LLC or a Web Gnomes, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Site or in the Site's email correspondence could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Web Gnomes, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website or in its emails are accurate, complete, or current. Web Gnomes, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on the Site or sent in its emails at any time without notice. Web Gnomes, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Web Gnomes, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Web Gnomes, LLC of the linked site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Site Terms of Service Modifications
Web Gnomes, LLC may revise these terms of service for the Site at any time without notice. By using the Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Service.
Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.